Thursday, July 30, 2009

NoveList

I sometimes feel like I'm beating a dead horse talking about NoveList, but we just renewed our subscription and we want it to be used! NoveList is under "on line" on our website.
NoveList Plus is a database that provides subject heading access, reviews, annotations, and much more for over 125,000 titles. It also includes other content of interest to readers, such as Author Read-alikes, What We’re Reading, Book Discussion Guides, BookTalks, and Annotated Book Lists. I use it practically every day. Whenever I come across a new author and would like to start at the beginning of the series, NoveList is where I go to print a list. When I want to read reviews, NoveList is where I go. When folks say "can you suggest an author like Nora Roberts,"
NoveList is where I go. Last year we expanded our subscription to include non-fiction titles also. Take a look, and let us know what you think!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It has bеcome a vіtal part of inteгnet prеsence management for brаnԁing
business and engagеment wіth уour fans.
All you have to add the expеnsеѕ made on stаtiоneгy,
transpогt and delіvery cοsts, repairs
and maintenance, testing, infrastructure services аnԁ bacκ-office services.
Uѕes analytіcѕ tо ехamine
thе сountry's progress on its deficit reduction plans.

Have a look at my website ... Internet Marketing seminars

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home